Dialogic 881-775 (D4PCIUFW)
Dialogic® Analog D4PCIUFW RoHS Version 4-port Analog, Loop-Start, PCI Card.
The four-line Dialogic D4PCIUFW combined media board is ideal for small- and medium-sized enterprise computer telephony (CT) applications that require high-performance, cost aggressive media processing, but do not require the large-scale system sophistication of SCbus- or CT Bus-based products. The boards use the same application programming interface (API) as their predecessor (D/4PCI), making it easy to scale existing applications to take advantage of their power and features in a single PCI or PCI Express slot. The boards have improved voice quality and automatic gain control (AGC), so even the weakest telephone signals can be recorded and replayed with complete clarity.
- 4″ x 7″ – half length card
- ROHS Compliant
- Universal PCI connector supports both 3.3 and 5 volt PCI slots
- 4 RJ-11 analog telephone ports
- Install multiple cards in chassis for more than 4 lines
- Supported in System Release 6 and System Release 5.1.1 with Feature Pack 1, will not work in older versions of Dialogic System Release such as 5.0 and 5.01
- Tested to start in DCM, passes UDD and all ports tested