FLIR DJI Zenmuse XT Aerial Thermal Camera, 13mm, 30 Hz
Thermal imaging from the air has never been as easy. By combining FLIR's industry-leading thermal imaging technology with DJI's gimbal technology, image transmission, and mobile app integration, the Zenmuse XT gives you the ultimate solution for dependable aerial thermal imaging. Capture thermal images faster with pinpoint precision, over large areas, then save them for reporting and analysis.
Building and roof inspections done with a thermal camera equipped drone takes minutes and can be done on your schedule. Forget spending hours on a ladder with a hand-held camera, or thousands of dollars on a single survey from a full-sized aircraft. When mounted on a drone the Zenmuse XT is the perfect tool for identifying moisture and poor insulation issues as well as roofing problems.
The camera provides high-sensitivity (50mK) infrared scanning. This sensitivity provides accurate temperature measurements ideal for analytics and telemetry. The camera is available with four lens options to meet a variety of needs. Stabilized and controlled by a custom DJI gimbal, it provides smooth, clear imagery and 360 degrees of seamless rotational movement.
For search and rescue operators, it offers valuable observation capabilities in dangerous environments when time is critical. When mounted on a drone the operator has increased support to assess the scene from an aerial perspective with the ability to see through smoke, and keep track of their personnel in large fire scenes.
- Capture images at the right angle for optimal emissivity and temperature accuracy
- Use FLIR Tools+ software to stitch these images together with the click of a button
- Inspect buildings with the world's most popular drone app for live video, camera control, and digital recording
- Captures MP4 video as well as JPEG stills
- The power to see through smoke and keep an eye on your personnel in complex fire scenes
- Expanded Search and Rescue operations day and night
- Roof inspections
- Substation inspections
- Cell tower inspections
- And anything else you can dream up
FLIR+DJI=Powerful Airborne Solutions
DJI's Zenmuse gimbal technology has become the industry standard among demanding aerial cinematographers, and everything that makes DJI's aerial platforms world-class for cinematography also makes them the perfect platforms for aerial thermal imaging: they're stable, easy to fly, and fully-integrated with apps.