Fluke 1524-P4-156 Thermometer
The 1524-P4-156 is a thermometer from Fluke. Thermometers are a type of electronic test equipment used to collect information in a variety of applications. Professionals use thermometers to measure and document information during electrical troubleshooting, vehicle repair/maintenance, HVAC applications and energy audits, science experiments, semiconductor technology manufacturing, and circuit terminal testing. Used and refurbished test equipment thermometers log data in Fahrenheit and Celsius and use an easy-to-read digital display screen. ValueTronics has thermocouple, infrared, dual K-type, non-contact, heavy duty, and other thermometers.
- 1524 Bundled with 5615 PRT3, Universal TC INFO-CON Connector, TPAK, and Case
- Input Channels: 2
- Logging: 25 readings with statistics; 15,000 time and date stamped
- Sample interval (normal): 1 second (simultaneous measurement)
- Typical sample interval (fast mode) *: 0.3 seconds *See technical manual for sample interval details by sensor type and number of inputs.
- Sensor types: PRTs, RTDs, Thermistors, and Thermocouples
- Thermocouple types: C, E, J, K, L, M, N, T, U, B, R, S
- Computer Interface: RS-232
- Operating temperature: –10 °C to 60 °C (Best accuracy 13 °C to 33 °C)
- Power requirements: 3 AA alkaline batteries
- Safety: EN 61010-1:2001, CAN/CSA C22.2; No. 61010.1-04
- Size: (H x W x L) 96 mm x 200 mm x 47 mm (3.75 in x 7.9 in x 1.86 in)