Industronic Digital Outdoor Intercom Stations DA/DAE 7x5 Series
The digital weather-proof outdoor (harsh environment) intercom station of the DA/DAE 7x5 series for the INTRON-D plus communication and public address system from INDUSTRONIC is used in extreme environments as typically found in the Oil & Gas and the Chemical & Pharmaceutical sector as well as in the Steel industry. The rugged design allows for clear and reliable communication at any time, whether you operate the intercom station in extreme cold or heat or in dirty and dusty environments.
The robust two-part housing is made of glass-fiber reinforced polyester. The compact interior is equipped with a horn speaker that ensures highest intelligibility even in high ambient noise areas, and a noise-compensating microphone with dynamic compression. Use the protective label to display the call number or the location of the intercom station in the plant.
- Robust design for use in harsh industrial environments
- Degree of protection IP66
- Housing made of glass-fi ber reinforced polyester
- Confi gurable and programmable user controls: dial keypad, momentary rocker switch and membrane keypad with 9 keys
- Designed for use with industrial gloves
- Visual indication of call or busy status via LEDs
- Noise-compensating microphone with dynamic compression
- Adjustable speaker volume and microphone sensitivity
- One internal potential-free relay contact