Instek GDS-3354 350MHz 4-Ch. DSO Digital Oscilloscope
The GDS-3000 Series is a new platform of 4-input channels, 500MHz bandwidth, 5GSa/s sampling rate, and VPO waveform display. The split screen feature has been designed to meet the requirements of multi-window & multi-signal tests in the research and the manufacturing fields. The optional power analysis software and the optional serial bus analysis software are available to facilitate the engineer's tasks in testing and manufacturing of the associated products.
- 4 channels
- 350 MHz Bandwidth
- 5GSa/s real-time sample rate and 100GSa/s equivalent-time sample rate to accurately re-construct waveforms
- VPO waveform processing to capture and display abnormal signals
- This new visual Persistence gives the screen an increadible look to see signal intensity
- Large 8' 800 x 600 high-resolution screen allows the observation of complex signal details.
- Unique split screen function enables independent setting and display of each waveform channel ( this is really an amazing feature. See the example below )
- Extendable application software to make future extensions / upgrades easy
- Three input impedances (50Ω/75Ω/1MΩ)