Keysight / Agilent N9030A
The Keysight N9030A PXA signal analyzer is the highest-performance member of the Keysight X-Series signal analyzers and is the evolutionary replacement for your current performance signal analyzer.
It provides frequency coverage up to 26.5 GHz and ensures present and future flexibility through optional measurement capabilities and hardware expandability. The PXA’s advanced performance, flexibility, capability and expandability enable you to address demanding applications in aerospace, defense, commercial communications and more. In addition, the PXA includes extensive remote language compatibility features that make it easier to replace existing Agilent performance spectrum analyzers.
As the flagship of the X-Series signal analyzers, the Keysight N9030A PXA signal analyzer delivers exceptional performance that reduces measurement uncertainty and reveals new levels of signal detail, starting with up to 75 dB spurious-free dynamic range at the 140-MHz analysis bandwidth. Industry-leading specifications include –129 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset (1 GHz), ±0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy, and sensitivity of –172 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) at 2 GHz (with preamplifier and Noise Floor Extension technology).
The X-Series is an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. It gives you the flexibility to satisfy your business and technical requirements across multiple products and programs now - and in the future.
Features and Specifications of the Keysight N9030A PXA Signal Analyzer include:
- 3 Hz to 3.6, 8.4, 13.6 or 26.5 GHz
- 10 MHz (standard), 25, 40 or 140 MHz analysis bandwidth
- 12 markers, marker table, and simultaneous detectors
- Configuration choices for PXA instrument hardware
- ±0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- +21 dBm third order intercept (TOI) at 2 GHz
- -172 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -83 (-88 dBc nominal) W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range (with noise correction on)
Measurement Applications & Software:
- Phase noise, noise figure, LTE, W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+, analog demodulation, digital video and more. X-Series advanced measurement applications
- Advanced analysis of more than 70 signal formats; software runs inside the PXA. 89600 VSA software
- MATLAB® data analysis software for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation. MATLAB software for the X-Series
Automation & Communication Interface:
- LXI class C compliant, SCPI and IVI-COM
- USB 2.0, 1000Base-T LAN, GPIB
- Programming remote language compatibility with PSA, 8566/68, and 856x
- Common X-Series user interface/Open Windows® XP operating system