KRUSS FP8400 Standard Flame Photometer
The KRUSS Flame Photometer allow simple and cost-effective determination of alkali and alkaline earth element concentrations in aqueous solutions. They are mainly used in laboratory and process operations.
With the FP8400 series A.KRÜSS Optronic presents worldwide unique measuring devices for simultaneous measurement of the elements Na, K, Ca and Li. Five measurement channels are available to be individually configured. Thanks to the proven measurement procedure as well as to modern device electronics and innovative process control, our flame photometers achieve highly accurate and reproducible results. The devices can cope with about 300 measurements per hour and thus clearly demonstrate the international top position!
- Economic, robust and durable solution for use in laboratory and process operations
- Maximum operational safety through intelligent security mechanisms
- Flame photometry simultaneous measurement of up to five alkaline and alkaline earth elements
- Fast measurement: up to 300 measurements per hour – international top position!
- User administration with two authorisation levels
- Traceability of all measured data and device-specific data
- Complete traceability of measurement results
- Extensive interfacing options and comfortable handover of measurement results
- Compliance with international norms and standards such as GMP / GLP and 21 CFR Part 11