Panasonic KX-NS700G Small Compact Hybrid Phone System
Panasonic’s KX-NS700G is a small compact hybrid communication solution, and the newest server from the KX-NS700 line.
Prepackaged and designed to support the small business marketplace, the new platform offers users flexible access to their communications system and includes support for 6 analog phone lines; 18 digital, 4 IP proprietary and 4 single-line telephones; 2 channels of unified messaging and up to 500 mailboxes. With the ability to grow to the same potential capacities of KX-NS700 without the need for replacement hardware, the KX-NS700G is an ideal solution for small businesses that desire an expandable solution.
- Small Compact Hybrid Communication Solution; the IP and Digital World in One Box
- Built-in Unified Messaging: Voicemail, Call Center, Simplified Maintenance and More
- Supports an Extensive Lineup of Phones that Includes SIP/IP/Digital and DECT Portables
- Pre-installed Cards and Activation Keys for Small Installations with Option to Unlock
- Robust Standard Two-year Warranty
The KX-NS700G harnesses the power of an IP communications platform while retaining the ability to maintain a legacy PBX digital platform. It is a cost-saving system that is ideal for small businesses which can be flexibly configured with both digital and IP configurations.
The KX-NS700G has intelligent features like built-in voicemail, call center monitoring and reporting, as well as access to our standard Communication Assistant application tool. You can also try advanced features before purchasing, like two-way recording, message storage backup, voicemail-to-email notification, mobility and advanced Communication Assistant.
Panasonic KX-NS700G Specifications:
- Maximum Total Trunks: 102
- Maximum Legacy Trunks: 38
- Maximum IP Trunks: 64
- Maximum Endpoints: 26
- Maximum Legacy Endpoints: 22
- Maximum Single-Line Telephones: 4
- Maximum Digital Proprietary Telephones: 18
SOLUTIONS FOR GROWTH
If you’re already a Panasonic customer, you can protect your current equipment investment when migrating to a KX-NS700 series hybrid communication platform. The Panasonic KX-NCP, KX-TDE and KX-TDA customer can easily retain many of their existing telephone models as well as expand the KX-NS700 series communications platform in phases based on the number of extensions needed. This translates into big savings and the convenience of keeping familiar phones in service.
Construct systems that are flexible and cost effective by combining both IP and legacy trunks to meet your needs n Talk with your remote offices anywhere in the world without telephone charges by using a private network with VoIP n By using an IP network, install IP phones at a remote office without the need for a local communication server or a VPN connection.
HEIGHTEN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WITH UNIFIED MESSAGING
Built-in Unified Messaging provides voice mail for users and can also provide voice guidance to outside callers, either directing them to the desired destination or to a user’s voice mailbox. The KX-NS700 series records up to 24 simultaneous calls and 400 hours of voice mail and can send email notifications whenever a call is missed or a voicemail is left. Users can access their voice mailboxes using a common email client. With the included Microsoft® Outlook plug-in, users can access their voice mailboxes through Microsoft Outlook just as they do for email.
INTEGRATE WITH YOUR CELL PHONE AND NEVER MISS A CUSTOMER CALL
Receive customer calls both inside and outside the company by having your office phone and cell phone ring simultaneously when a customer calls your office number.
IMPROVE WORK EFFICIENCY WITH CALL CENTER SUPPORT
Built-in applications support a call center’s basic needs such as queue announcement, live status monitoring, activity reports, automatic conversation recording and storage. Calls can be transferred without an operator.
- WEB-BASED MAINTENANCE: Through a web browser, the platform administrator can easily set up the NS700 system, and deliver maintenance including voicemail for both a single location and multi-site location installation.
- ONE-LOOK NETWORKING: When the KX-NS700 and the KX-NS1000 communication platforms are linked, the One-Look Networking feature from Panasonic will seamlessly connect multiple sites as a single, fully transparent system with centralized administration and reporting.