PHABRIX SXE Eye & Jitter Plus AES Video Test Signal Generator, Monitor, Analyzer
he PHABRIX SxE Eye & Jitter Plus AES Video Test Signal Generator, Monitor, Analyzer is designed for both the broadcast and manufacturing industries who requrie eye and jitter measurements.
The ability of the PHABRIX SxE to produce eye patterns from a 3G signal is particularly significant for those users requiring a solution to testing high end products in the 3G arena. 3G capable eye measurements using cursors and histogram functions allow detailed measurements to be made. Jitter measurements too are among the more important requirements in the design and operation of high-speed serial links and these can be obtained using the SxE from SD-SDI, HD-SDI to 3G-SDI.
The SxE’s intuitive interface and logical workflow allow the professional engineer to quickly select from the numerous on-board toolsets. Feedback is smooth and interactive clearly displaying eye and jitter waveforms with filter selection for timing and alignment measurements on its clear 4.3” 16:9 colour TFT screen.
Features and highlights of the PHABRIX SxE include:
- 3 in 1: Generator, Analyzer, Monitor
- Eye Measurements
- Jitter Measurements
- 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI, AES
- High Quality 16:9 Picture Monitor
- Linux OS
- Very Easy to Use
- 32+ Video Test Signals Standard (more being added)
- Text and Logo Identification
- 16 Channel Embedded Audio
- Auto Genlock BI/TRI/SDI Cross Lock
- 16 Channel Audio Metering
- Waveform Monitor
- Rugged - Ready for Field Use
- USB and Ethernet Based Remote Operation
- Battery plus Mains Power