Quick Attach Brush Buster Mower
The Brush Buster Brush Mower by Quick Attach has been engineered for rugged durability, safety, and ease of operation. The 60″ & 72″ Models are built from 1/4″ Steel making them some of the strongest brush mowers made. This is the most versatile mower on the market today.
It not only cuts trees, brush, and unwanted weeds and grass, but can also be used as a finishing mower for lawns. Its unique automatic Float-n-Tilt system allows you to cut evenly on level surfaces, as well as the most rugged terrain. Our one of a kind stabilizer bar allows the Brush Buster to cut heavier material up to 3″ in diameter without causing flex to the deck, something you won’t find with the competition. The Eaton Char-Lynn hydraulic motor features a pressure relief valve, preventing unnecessary damage to the gear box, eliminating the need for unwanted shear pins. Our patented Stump Jumper and Swing Away Blade system is structurally reinforced and prevents unnecessary damage to the unit. The blade design also provides a lifting and mulching action. The large 6″ diameter roller allows you to have a contact point with the ground so you will have a smooth jerk free mowing experience.
- automatic safety shut off when lifted off the ground
- can be used as a brush mower, or, a finish mower
- float and tilt system follows contour of the ground preventing scalping
- hydraulically protected system eliminates shear pins and drive clutches
- handles up to 3″ material
- 6″ roller follows ground contour
- available in 60″ and 72″ models
- reversible blades