Tektronix TTR506A Network Analyzer
Legendary support and quality meets ease-of-use and affordability. The Tektronix TTR506A series 2-port, 2-path VNA is our latest breakthrough - an unmatched combination of measurement performance and convenience. Get the power to make everyday measurements with the accuracy and confidence you expect from Tektronix, all without breaking your budget.
Key performance specifications:
- -100 kHz to 6 GHz frequency range
- -> 122 dB dynamic range
- --50 to +7 dBm output power
- -< 0.008 dB RMS trace noise
- -Full 2-port 2-path S-parameter measurement (S11, S21, S12, S22) in a variety of formats.
- -Complete vector network analysis capability with Tektronix VectorVuPC™ software.
- -Built-in bias tee accessible on both ports to bias active devices.
- -Application programming interface (API) for Microsoft Windows environment and LabView driver.
- -Robust SCPI command interface (compatible with current VNA models) to optimize code migration.
- -Touchstone file support (import/export) for use with Electronic Design Automation (EDA) simulation tools.
- -Offline simulation mode for analysis of S-parameter files when disconnected from the instrument.
- -Industry-leading three year warranty.
- -Antenna matching and tuning
- -RF component design and validation